Want Need a Winning Proposal without the Headache
If you’ve ever found yourself:
- Deciding not to respond to a grant proposal or request for proposal (RFP) because you “don’t have time.”
- Having trouble with encouraging your team to provide technical responses and participate in the proposal process.
- Submitting your grant proposal or RFP response late.
… you could be leaving hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars on the table.
I’ve helped technology companies, professional services firms and nonprofit organizations land multimillion-dollar contracts. My secret: Using my 10+ years of experience to write concise, strategic RFP responses and grant proposals.
Any of this sound familiar?
You just received news about an incredible opportunity that could land big money for business. Your products and services are the perfect match for this dream project. You know you and your team will bring that WOW factor and do an awesome job.
Just one problem: You won’t be considered for the contract unless you submit a response to the 150-page RFP that the requesting entity/government agency wants back in three weeks.
That big stack of papers is the one thing standing between you and hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars for your business or non-profit organization.
Get in the game (and WIN!)
You can’t win if you’re not playing the game and bidding on opportunities to attract new clients. Writing grant proposals and RFP responses can be a time consuming process. I get it.
But with a detailed plan of action and team motivation, it’s easy to submit a competitive bid.
I’m here to create a strategic plan of action and crawl inside the minds of your top subject matter experts and pull out details sure to make your company irresistible.
Don’t take my word for it. Here’s what two clients said about my proposal writing services:
With Apryl’s RFP writing experience, we were able to win one of our largest contracts to date with a Big 10 University!
Apryl demonstrated enthusiasm and professionalism from the first phone call. She not only helped us complete the project, but she managed the project and helped us to stay organized from start to finish. She was experienced, efficient, creative and thorough. The end results were excellent, we finished on time and won one of our biggest contracts. I have used her services again since then. I appreciate her services and look forward to working with her on future projects. I highly recommend her.”
– Rula Hanania, CEO, Smile Promotions | Bloomington, IN
We have won several multi-million dollar contracts as a result of Apryl’s proposal writing help.
We were so pleased with her assistance on several projects during the past few months. Her patience and perseverance were critical to submitting a compliant proposal on time and looking sharp! We sincerely appreciate her guidance and professionalism throughout the process and look forward to working together on future pursuits.”
– CarolAnn Giovando, Senior Director Sales Support, Aclara Technologies LLC | Hazelwood, MO
Are my proposal writing services right for you?
Responding to RFPs is intense and requires a great deal of work. Together, we’ll develop a plan of action that gets your bid in the right hands on time, all while motivating your team to participate in the proposal process and work together to develop an excellent response.
We’re PERFECT for each other if …
- Your business or organization has what it takes to win the bid.
- You need help with writing and putting together a strategic RFP response.
- You’re tired of losing bids to competitors not as awesome as you.
Unfortunately, we won’t make a good team if …
- You don’t already have a grant/RFP and need help researching grants and RFPs.
- You don’t have time to tell me what you do so we can develop a winning strategy.
- You don’t understand the importance of RFP submission deadlines (RFPs offer no flexibility – if your bid’s not submitted by the due date, it won’t be considered).
If you’re saying, “Apryl, I need your proposal writing services NOW!”
First off, thanks for considering me. I’m so excited about helping you land your next big contract!
To get this train moving, simply complete the form below so we can discuss your project, timeline and budget. Keep an eye out for an email/phone call within two business days to talk about next steps.