WARNING: Do Not Read This Unless You're Frustrated About Not Having the Resources to Attract More Leads and Generate More Revenue
If you want to know how even a tiny, overworked marketing team can put out "daily fires," all while arming your professionals and sales team with incredible tools to attract more clients and nurture existing relationships, then here’s how some of the country’s biggest brands do it.
And why you can do the same thing with the information on this page.
But first, let me tell you who I am:
My name is Apryl Beverly. I am a copywriter and communications strategist. And I write for multi-billion dollar tech companies and law firms – like Aclara Technologies; Benesch; Bricker & Eckler; Latham & Watkins; Mueller Systems; Thompson Hine and Versify Solutions. I also worked in-house as a marketing communications manager for Aclara Technologies, 1 EDI Source, Ulmer & Berne LLP and Squire Patton Boggs in Cleveland, Ohio.
Here’s why this is important to you:
Not too long ago, I was working as a marketing communications/proposal manager … and every member of our tiny marketing team worked extremely long hours to keep strong proposals, responses to RFPs and business development tools in the hands of our sales executives.
But after a while, fatigue can affect even the savviest marketer’s ability to stay sharp.
Although we pressed on and made the best of the situation, I often wondered how much we could have accomplished with some extra hands – an experienced copywriter who knew the ropes and could step in as a resource when our plates were full.
Could we have …
Produced website copy that spoke to
what’s keeping our clients up at night?
Developed better marketing materials that generated more leads and destroyed the competition?
Turned the company's website into a lead-generating machine by sharing more valuable blog posts and online content?
I left the corporate world a few years ago to freelance full-time, so I guess I’ll never know what my team and I could have achieved.
But these are just a few of the results I have produced for my freelance clients:
- Rewrote all online practice descriptions using commonly searched keywords so Thompson Hine could rank better in search results for core practice areas.
- Attended one of Benesch’s most talked about client events and wrote a summary on the event so the firm could get more traction on the event with those clients and prospects who were unable to attend the event.
- Created a digital presentation highlighting Thompson Hine’s involvement in Gay Games 9 in Cleveland, Ohio. This presentation was shared across Twitter and Facebook and raised Thompson Hine’s profile as a firm that supports diversity and inclusion.
- Wrote engaging online content that secured a a first-page spot in Google rankings for a tech company.
- Crafted targeted press releases that boosted a tech company's organic leads by more than 50%.
Here’s the deal:
I love working with in-house marketing executives and am happy to be your copywriting secret weapon.
What else? I'm reliable, professional and easy to work with. If I tell you I'm going to do something, you can trust me to get it done.
I can be flexible to meet your timeline and budgetary needs.
Best of all, you’ll find I’m a timeless asset in a time pinch or simply when your team’s workload exceeds internal resources.
If you want to schedule some time to talk about the possibility of me providing backup support to your marketing team, let’s discuss. You can reach me at 877.357.8553 or via email at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you!