Work with Apryl
Words are essential for the success of every business, whether you’re just starting or have been around for 100 years. As a word stylist and business writing teacher, I help solopreneurs, small business owners and busy marketing professionals style their brilliant ideas into words that speak to their ideal clients’ deepest desires.
Two ways to write with me
I offer “done for you” business writing services and writing workshops to help you find the right words to engage your dream clients.
1. “Done for you” writing services
“DONE FOR YOU” SERVICES ARE RIGHT IF …
- You have a specific project in mind and need help with completing the project fast
- You have a budget
- You don’t have enough time to write your own:
- Annual report
- Business articles/blog posts
- Business plan
- Grant proposal
- Marketing brochure
- RFP response
- Sales letter
- Website copy
My “done for you” services are for busy marketing professionals and business owners who know what they need as far as copywriting and marketing communications, but simply don’t have the time to take on yet another project.
“Done for you” services are priced based on the type of project and are right for you if you have a full plate of projects and
want need to outsource some work so you can focus on other tasks.
It can be hard to toot our own horn, but having Apryl do it was a joy. Hurry hire her!“ – Jen W. McKnight, entrepreneur
Click here to get in touch with me now.
2. One-on-one business writing workshops
PRIVATE WRITING WORKSHOPS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU IF …
- The brilliant ideas are there, but your challenge is taking the brilliance from your head to paper
- You’re used to academic writing and are having trouble finding the right words to sell your services
- Your written words seem awkward and boring, you need help finding your natural writing voice
My private writing workshops are perfect for you if you’re having trouble finding the right words to put your passion on paper. In these one-hour sessions, you’ll get nuggets of wisdom to help you write your own:
- Awesome About Page
- Super service descriptions
- Outrageously clear opt-in/landing page content
- Tempting taglines
You know your services inside and out, but you’re just not confident about your copywriting skills … yet.
You type something. Backspace. That sounds awkward. You try again. But that just doesn’t sound like YOU. You walk away from the computer to grab your pen and notebook. But your words just aren’t coming out right.
You’re feeling stuck.
Take a deep breath, friend! Help is on the way.
For the past 15 years, it’s been my passion to help brilliant entrepreneurs put their passion on paper. We’ll work together to style your words into authentic goodness. A clear message that gets people to do what you want.
Enter your name and email at Write Your Passion and be the first to hear when enrollment opens for my next private business writing workshops.
I was most surprised at how easy it was to work with Apryl.” – Ron Nelson, entrepreneur